Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Stimson Library Mission
We provide information resources, services and access in support of the educational, training and research needs for the US Army Medical Center of Excellence.
To be the center of academic excellence leveraging the best technologies to provide and sustain resources, services and access in support of the educational, training and research needs of the US Army Medical Center of Excellence.
Stimson Library provides a full range of information products
- 59,000 volumes in print
- 16,000 electronic journals
- 7,000 electronic books
- Subscribes to over 33 electronic databases
- A digital archive of Army medicine, including:
- Army Medical Bulletin, 1922-1949
- Dental Bulletin, 1933-1943
- Health Care Studies and Technical Reports
- Medical Bulletin, 1943-1989
- Samuel Taylor Darling Memorial Library Archives
- US Army-Baylor Graduate Program in Health Care Administration Research Reports
- US Army Medical Department Journal, 1989-present
- USARV (US Army Vietnam) Medical Bulletin, 1966-1971
Stimson Library | US Army MEDCoE
BLDG 2840 STE 106 3630 Stanley Road JBSA Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-6160
Privacy & Security Notice | External Links Disclaimer | Web Accessability