Audio Digest Foundation is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council of Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text Available to all DHA CINAHL offers CE modules accredited by both the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. Each CE module consists of course material, an interactive review, and a competency test with a certificate of completion. You cannot save a partially-completed course exam and return to it at a later time. To obtain the CE Units, you must take and pass the course’s CE Module exam.
Please see CINAHL's help sheet for further information.
Clinical Key (CME) Available to all DHA
. If you've already registered, simply Log In with your User Name and Password. Or create a personal account (it's quick and free!) and you'll be able to get CME credits for your searches. That way, you'll be able to claim CME and also personalize your ClinicalKey experience with other features such as Journal Alerts, Saved Searches and more.
Clinical Key for Nurses Available to all DHA
. Elsevier is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. View the available CNE in "Clinical Updates."
Dynamed Available to all Army MEDCOM and Navy. R
egister for a personal account with DynaMed Plus and log into your personal account each time you use DynaMed Plus.
- Go to DynaMed Plus and create a personal account or sign-in.
- Search for DynaMed Plus topics of interest.
- As you read DynaMed Plus topics, CME credits are automatically added to the CME tab.
- When you are ready to submit your CME credits, click CME in the toolbar.
- Click the PREPARE FOR SUBMISSION link for the credits you would like to submit.
- Fill out the REQUIRED sections and add OPTIONAL comments if you wish.
- Click the SUBMIT button to submit the credits you have prepared.
- Look for an email with a copy of your certificate.
- Access a PDF copy of your CME certificate from the CLAIMED CREDITS tab.
Natural Medicines Available to all Army MEDCOM.
Offers a variety of CE credits for all healthcare professionals, including physicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and nurses. The CE programs are derived from Prescribers’s Letter and Natural Medicines.
Steps to Get CME from Natural Medicines
- Go to https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/
- Choose CE/CME Center at the top of the page
- Register for a CE ID#
- Complete a CE program.
- Take the post test.
OvidMD Available to all DHA.
You can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit whenever you search OvidMD. Look for the Get CME Credit for Your Research link next to your search results, then follow the simple on-screen instructions.
Swank HealthCare Available to all Army MEDCOM. MEDCoE and Army offer hundreds of free CME/CE courses online through Swank HealthCare. Take a course, answer the online test and evaluation questions, and print your certificate.
UpToDate Available to all Army MEDCOM.
Make the most of your UpToDate experience: Register for an account and benefit from mobile access to our trusted clinical content. Plus, earn and redeem CME/CE/CPD credits while you work.
Many medical journals offer CE credits for reading articles and taking a post test. Every journal has its own procedure for issuing CME credits, Please read the instructions provided by the journal carefully and recognize that there may be a fee.
Selected Journals that offer CME
Every CME provider has its own procedure for issuing CME credits, please enquire with the course organizer if you have specific questions. Please be aware that websites and links are subject to change without notice.
- American Family Physician (CME offered online on a variety of topics. Also show a listing of live offerings. Credits available: AAFP and AMA*. Available to all DHA.
- MMWR, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report - CE from the CDC
- The CDC is accredited as a provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Available to all DHA.